Pinterest Phone Numbers and Emails

Copyright Infringement Inquiries
privacy-support@pinterest.com
Privacy Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Pinterest Customer Service Overview

• Pinterest Customer Service is rated at 1.6 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    90% phone 10% email
  • The best phone number to call Pinterest is 6503084604. 76% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. Meanwhile, 22% of users reported contacting a real person successfully by dialing the phone number 8007363001.

• The average hold time is more than 30 min. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 1 minute.

• Be prepared for the call as Pinterest may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or address.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Pinterest Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 736-3001
US, Canada, Puerto Rico
Total calls: 1 498 Issues resolved: 20 Last call: May 22, 2024

You can call the Pinterest team at their toll-free number, which is 1-800-736-3001. This phone number is available 24 hours, seven days a week. The help phone number stated above is for users in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico. To share your trouble with Pinterest customer service, if you are from other locations, call the support team at 1-650-308-4604. If you contact the Pinterest help number outside business hours, you will be walked through by the automated caller to solve your problem.
If you are unable to establish a Pinterest contact, you can go through their Help Center on the website. You can then access the "Help" section located at the bottom of the page, navigate to "Contact Us" and choose from various options related to your issue. After selecting the relevant options, you must provide your full name, username, and email address. Next, you can describe your problems in detail and, if applicable, also attach screenshots, images, and videos. Once you submit the online contact form, the help center will review your request and get back to you.

At present, there is no Pinterest customer service chat. However, if you require assistance or have any queries related to company's services, you have alternative options to contact the Pinterest customer service team. You can submit an online request form available on the Pinterest website. Alternatively, you can use the online resources on the platform's website. The FAQ section features a well-curated list of the most common and frequently asked questions, which can help you resolve your issues.

If you need help with the list of FAQs, you can always submit an online form and receive assistance for your problems anytime. The Pinterest customer service team will review your request and respond to them as soon as possible.

Pinterest does not have a support email for direct communication. Instead, you are required to submit an online contact form through the official website. Once you have submitted the contact form, you can expect to receive a Pinterest contact email response from the support team. Whether you seek help creating or managing the Pins, troubleshooting login problems, or require information about the content policies, Pinterest help contact aims to provide a prompt response to enhance your experience on the platform. While submitting the online contact form, ensure you input all the details accurately to enable the support team from the Pinterest email contact to get back to you promptly.

PissedConsumer Club

Poor
Grace P Zac
Horrible App and Service
1.2

It has been horrible. I can't even find a form of contact to reach them.

The app shows no pictures. I have tried to delete and re-download the app, as well as log out and back in.

Guest-5698917
Being censored for my content
3.0

I have not been contacted by anyone at Pinterest and my issue is still not resolved.I am getting censored for my content.

Nigel P Nvw
Already stated.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

As with all big organisations, it is impossible to deal with a human being - all you ever get is the circular Non speak provided by an electronic system.
Customer Service is really Customer Avoidance
Nigel Poole

Jessica W Obj
Bad Customer Service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Doesnt want to refund me even when I deactivated my account and removed my card from on file, they are terrible with worst customer service, they dont pick up their phone its so annoying

How Good is Pinterest's Customer Service?

Breanna Cbi
Breanna Cbi
Feels Disappointed | May 21, 2024

I thought I would of been safe but I see you have watch out on every single app you're dealing with bc you will find a scammers until it's too late and I hope I can get paid back 59.89 for coloring pencils 520 anniversary special but nothing but scam on the app and I'm disappointed with this app letting in scammers in the app

Dona W Yjb
Dona W Yjb
Feels Disappointed | May 15, 2024

Zero help. Lost my account of 20 years. Everything I collected gone...because of your website. It's beyond ridiculous. I will tell everyone I can to ban pinterest for good

Clea Tcj
Clea Tcj
Feels Disappointed | May 02, 2024

There nothing like customer service number took long time to find out, even i didn't make call, still not heard back from Pinterest, it's *** sham

Siana Qrx
Siana Qrx
Feels Neutral | Apr 19, 2024

Didn't get ahold of them because they wanted a number which I didn't know where to find It

Muneeb Pnj
Muneeb Pnj
Feels Disappointed | Apr 17, 2024

Not good, I'm hoping I can communicate with someone regarding my problem

Yasir Kfm

5% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Pinterest?

Account Question:

• “Bogus account”
  • “Account deactivated and i dont know why”
  • “Pintrest account”

Request for Information Question:

• “To inquire about a bill”
  • “Customer support”
  • “Need to speak with a human”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Unfair Deactivation of account, no way to appe”
  • “They deactivated my account”
  • “Pinterest deactivated my account”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Fraud with me”
  • “Getting charged for ads I don't have”
  • “Fraud”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I have a complaint about florasensation.are you connected at florasensation”
  • “Accesss”
  • “To get reconnected.”

Cards Question:

• “My card is being charged for no reason”
  • “Giftcard”
  • “Conflict with one of my pins”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Did not receive my order”
  • “Shipping and tracking”
  • “My order has not arrived yet”

Website/ Application Question:

• “My website has been marked as spam”
  • “One of your sites is a scam”
  • “Want to order online candy fairy costume”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “I need a refund and to cancel me account I needed my money for my medication”
  • “Did I get refund for fraudulent ad charges”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return”
  • “I'm trying to change my account from private to public and it won't work”
  • “I need to change my password”

Staff Question:

• “Bad costumer service and my private information being shared publicly”
  • “Customer service”
  • “Speak to Customer service about the size of clothing”

Employment Question:

• “When do I get paid”
  • “I'm enquiring for a friend living in Jamaica; about your online international job placements. How can someone living in Jamaica apply and submit an application for a remote/online job with Printerest?”
  • “Want them to stop emailing me! This is a Job company email”

Other Question:

2.1
Tumblr
17 reviews
2.0
Do you have something to say about Pinterest? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup