Pinterest Phone Numbers and Emails

Copyright Infringement Inquiries
privacy-support@pinterest.com
Privacy Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Pinterest Customer Service Overview

• Pinterest Customer Service is rated at 1.6 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    89% phone 11% email
  • The best phone number to call Pinterest is 6503084604. 75% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. Meanwhile, 21% of users reported contacting a real person successfully by dialing the phone number 8007363001.

• The average hold time is more than 30 min. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 1 minute.

• Be prepared for the call as Pinterest may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or address.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Pinterest Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 736-3001
US, Canada, Puerto Rico
Total calls: 1 684 Issues resolved: 22 Last call: Jul 23, 2024

You can call the Pinterest team at their toll-free number, which is 1-800-736-3001. This phone number is available 24 hours, seven days a week. The help phone number stated above is for users in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico. To share your trouble with Pinterest customer service, if you are from other locations, call the support team at 1-650-308-4604. If you contact the Pinterest help number outside business hours, you will be walked through by the automated caller to solve your problem.
If you are unable to establish a Pinterest contact, you can go through their Help Center on the website. You can then access the "Help" section located at the bottom of the page, navigate to "Contact Us" and choose from various options related to your issue. After selecting the relevant options, you must provide your full name, username, and email address. Next, you can describe your problems in detail and, if applicable, also attach screenshots, images, and videos. Once you submit the online contact form, the help center will review your request and get back to you.

At present, there is no Pinterest customer service chat. However, if you require assistance or have any queries related to company's services, you have alternative options to contact the Pinterest customer service team. You can submit an online request form available on the Pinterest website. Alternatively, you can use the online resources on the platform's website. The FAQ section features a well-curated list of the most common and frequently asked questions, which can help you resolve your issues.

If you need help with the list of FAQs, you can always submit an online form and receive assistance for your problems anytime. The Pinterest customer service team will review your request and respond to them as soon as possible.

Pinterest does not have a support email for direct communication. Instead, you are required to submit an online contact form through the official website. Once you have submitted the contact form, you can expect to receive a Pinterest contact email response from the support team. Whether you seek help creating or managing the Pins, troubleshooting login problems, or require information about the content policies, Pinterest help contact aims to provide a prompt response to enhance your experience on the platform. While submitting the online contact form, ensure you input all the details accurately to enable the support team from the Pinterest email contact to get back to you promptly.

PissedConsumer Club

Pinterest Customer Service Reviews

1.6 / 5
Poor
May P Xcr
Unable to access Pinterest on my iphone

I messaged them because I can no longer access Pinterest on my iPhone and none of their fixes work. They have not replied, which is a poor show.

Lisa R Bjw
Way too many pop ups

I have not received a response from pinterest on what they can do to stop the obnoxious pop ups on their site. you can't even read what your looking at without 50 pop ups coming up. I just give up and look elsewhere

Robin M Iaf
You cannot get help for anything on Patricia it's very frustrating. I can only pin a number of things out of the many that I used to pin. most articles it says the URL is general or absolutely nothing
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
3.0

I'm very distressed. You can never reach Pinterest.

I can only pin a fraction of things I pinned before. Many articles that would be very helpful to keep or just going away, but there is no alternative.

Sladjana P Eqv
Why is it so hard to help someone?
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

It is not helpful at all. I wanted to delete my old account, because I don't want it to be misused and nobody helped me. Is it so hard delete one account?

How Good is Pinterest's Customer Service?

Leannah Tpu
Leannah Tpu
Feels Disappointed | Jul 22, 2024

I’m very frustrated at Pinterest for not having an easily accessible phone number but I’m even more annoyed at pissedconsumer because neither one of these numbers even work.

Javarious Ylm
Javarious Ylm
Feels Disappointed | Jul 09, 2024

I cannot believe I have lost thousands of pins on my pinterest account!
There was no warning or explanation given to me----just everything erased! Unbelievable! I have not heard anything from Pinterest after I wrote my note from your information!

Werner Ftc
Werner Ftc
Feels Disappointed | Jul 09, 2024

terrible. not one called or contact me to help

Rosario M Isd
Rosario M Isd
Feels Satisfied | Jun 20, 2024

I did not have any answer to my question wy pinteres won't let me delete the bord and pins that I wanted to delete.

Aishah Nnq
Aishah Nnq
Feels Neutral | Jun 19, 2024

Didn't talk to anyone , listed to some kind of record message at the beginning. Thought if this what I was having to listen too . No way could sit through this and try to explain my problem. ( I deactivated a board and I 'am still getting violations notices for the board.)

Saachi Lno
Saachi Lno
Feels Disappointed | Jun 14, 2024

I made a mistake by contacting you and providing you with my email. Please unsubscribe me from your email list. Thx!!!

Summary of Pinterest Customer Service Calls

5% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Pinterest?

Account Question:

• “Contacting Pinterest over an account being deactivated.”
  • “My account was mistakenly deactivated”
  • “Account was suspended”

Request for Information Question:

• “Questions. Confused. Not pissed”
  • “I need help deleting and old account that im bullied for, and i can no longer acess because my school has blocked pinterest”
  • “Tech support”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Deactivated account”
  • “Reactivate account”
  • “Gasket deactivated account”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Billing issues”
  • “Charges”
  • “Transaction”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Can't get it to work”
  • “Pinterest not working”
  • “Want to buy a specific wig seen online”

Cards Question:

• “My pins say this end point has been decommissioned”
  • “I loss my Pinterest ID”
  • “I no pictures on my pintrest”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I have a app but I ordered something from the company and have not received the package and evertime called I'm not reaching anyone !”
  • My suit has not been delivered yet.
  • “To get the material used in a quilt”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I have had my original pinterest site removed”
  • “Application no longer functions”
  • “B c I am having issues with my website url staying in it dissapeara after I hit submit and my accounts shows inactive and Ive already been posting”

Refund Question:

• “Wanted to refund”
  • “To get my money back”
  • “Refund”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Tried to return a shirt that did not fit”
  • “Return”
  • “I'm trying to change my account from private to public and it won't work”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service. Wrong item”
  • “Bad costumer service and my private information being shared publicly”
  • “Customer service”

Employment Question:

• “When do I get paid”
  • “I'm enquiring for a friend living in Jamaica; about your online international job placements. How can someone living in Jamaica apply and submit an application for a remote/online job with Printerest?”
  • “Want them to stop emailing me! This is a Job company email”

Other Question:

• “Profile issue”
  • “Trying to purchase a wig that fits one like a hat”
  • “Place order”

2.2
Tumblr
17 reviews
2.0
Do you have something to say about Pinterest? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup